1.500 attendees and 120+ world-class audio system will fly to Barcelona to debate blockchain, crypto, DeFi, NFTs and Web3
[Barcelona, Spain – 20 June 2022] – European Blockchain Conference 2022, which will likely be held on June 26-28 at 5-star resort Hyatt Regency Barcelona, will welcome 1,500 attendees at what’s the largest version for the reason that occasion was launched in 2018. Sponsorships are bought out and tickets will likely be bought out very quickly.
The three-day occasion will function greater than 100 distinctive trade consultants throughout a wide range of panels, keynotes, workshops, and hearth chats. Confirmed audio system embody:
- Kelly Pettersen (Institutional Gross sales & Buying and selling, Coinbase)
- Iñaki Moreno (Blockchain & Web3 Lead, Google)
- Maria Eisner Pelch (Senior Enterprise Options Supervisor, Concordium)
- Andra Georgescu (Co-Founder, Distrikt)
- Francisco Maroto (Blockchain lead, BBVA)
- Rupertus Rothenhaeuser (Chief Business Officer, BitMEX)
- Laurent Perello (Blockchain Advisor, TRON DAO)
- Charles Walton (Senior VP & Common Supervisor, Avast)
- James Hume (World Head of Gross sales, Huobi World)
- David Newns (Head of SIX Digital Change)
- Edgar Plascencia (BD Supervisor Spain and LATAM, Bitget)
- Maurice Mureau (CEO & Co-Founder, HODL)
- Coty de Monteverde (Head of Blockchain & Crypto, Banco Santander)
- Thomas Moser (Board Member, Swiss Nationwide Financial institution)
This 12 months’s talks will cowl subjects together with the rise and adoption of crypto property, stablecoins, CBDCs, NFTs, DAOs, the Metaverse, privateness, institutionalization of crypto and DeFi, regulation of digital property, constructing Web3, sustainability, and tokenization.
That is EBC’s first in-person occasion in two years. Following the outbreak of Covid-19, EBC moved all of its occasions on-line. In 2021, the corporate hosted 10,000+ attendees throughout a number of on-line occasions.
“It’s our comeback. After 2 years of zoom conferences and dealing from dwelling, we’re thrilled to have the ability to maintain a bodily occasion in Barcelona this 12 months” stated European Blockchain Conference Co-CEO Victoria Gago.
“We constructed EBC to create an open area for everybody to be taught, join, and unlock blockchain’s potential. It will likely be superb to see individuals reconnecting in particular person once more and re-experience the fantastic thing about face-to-face conversations” stated European Blockchain Conference Co-CEO Daniel Salmeron.
About European Blockchain Conference
The European Blockchain Conference was born in 2018 in Barcelona with the mission to tell, educate, and join the worldwide blockchain group.
4 years later and after 6 massive occasions, the European Blockchain Conference has grow to be the place the place 1000’s of the world’s brightest minds meet yearly to debate the function Blockchain know-how will play sooner or later.
Web site | LinkedIn | Twitter
All the knowledge contained on our web site is printed in good religion and for normal data functions solely. Any motion the reader takes upon the knowledge discovered on our web site is strictly at their very own danger.